SUMTIMES OK TO B A FREN. TQ ;)

Friday, January 9, 2009

my only lurve

Quote to my BELOVED fiance
I'm delicately handing my heart to you
In your caressing hands to forever keep
I'm giving you the chance of destroying me
And I know I'm in your love too deep
I'm giving my entire self to you
All of my mind, body, and soul
Handing over to you my everything
In hopes, you'll be the one to keep me whole
I'm depending on your gentle and sweet love
To get me through the tragic world each day
I'm praying to God you'll always be here by my side
And that's where you'll always be to stay
Putting you over everyone else including myself
You automatically go to the front of my line
Which is why I'm delicately handing you my heart
In hopes, you'll always and eternally, completely be mine
to all my frens or maybe silent followers.. please wish the best to us! coz my luv to him really deep!

No comments: